Saturday 27 November 2010

Naboo & Poppy




We have heard from Naboo & Poppy's owners recently with theirs news and of course asking how their babies are doing.  Both buns are great and now winter is here are enjoying being in the warm and  keeping cosy.  We took a few pics earlier and as you can see they both look very relaxed.  Poppy may have gained a little bit of weight, we are going to weigh them later to check.  As usual they are still playing their chase/escape games and the other evening when I went upstairs I found Naboo exploring in the back bedroom and Poppy in our en suite bathroom, bless them, my fault, I forgot to fasten the gate properly.  However, when there is a chance for an adventure they are off.   The same happened today , when we were settling Timmy in and I was talking to his owner, the next thing Naboo is off along the landing.  Its quite funny really but they are very good and never make any mess, so we kind of humour them.

No comments:

Post a Comment