Sunday 30 May 2010

Oats so Simple Valentino






























As a rule I never give human food to a bunny and quite often cringe when I hear of people given their bunnies little pieces of digestive or similar. However, all has gone completely pear shaped with Valentino. He tends to follow us around like a puppy dog and of course the kitchen is his favourite spot. First thing in the morning he charges out to get a slice of banana (not too bad I can hear you say) then he has a mini weetabix and simple loves them. He will then follow me into the lounge and jumps upon the sofa to try and gain access to my porridge bowl. Yes you have guessed, he loves Oats so Simple and desperately wants to have a lick of the bowl. I am convinced this rabbit thinks he is human sometimes.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds just like my Dex, I started giving him the weetabix minis when he started diving head first into my breakfast bowl. Bunny fluff in my cereal first thing in the morning is never welcome.

    ReplyDelete